- This purpose of this project is to research the merits of American literature books in the Berry Library collection that have not been borrowed within the past 20 years. It proceeds from a list generated by the library acquisitions staff in spring 2021.
- To help English faculty determine which books to keep in the collection, this study examines quality of each items, and their usefulness to librarians and library users.
- Among the evidence collected are:
- Book reviews
- Input from the English Library Liaison (Nancy Dennis)
- Input from English faculty (to be determined)
Please contact Nancy Dennis, Library Liaison to the English Department, with comments, questions, and suggestions:
- 978-587-1312 (text)