Skip to main content
Purpose of this Guide
- This guide outlines essential information sources for your research project in FYS.
- It begins with how to set up a search strategy then shows where to find articles in the Berry Library database collection.
- It provides advice on how to overcome information search problems such as finding full-text, improving search results, and choosing among different types of information sources.
- If you encounter any problems or what like a follow up to our class on November 16, please reach out to:
- Nancy Dennis, Instruction and Research Librarian
- text: 978-587-1312