Skip to main content
About This Guide
- This guide shows you how to search for articles in Criminal Justice Abstracts, save them in a folder, export them to the EndNote citation management system, and create a bibliography in APA format.
- It assumes you have already created an EndNote account.
- If you have not, please see the companion guide: Creating an EndNote Account and Making a Bibliography for Criminal Justice Topics.
- Please contact Nancy Dennis, Liaison for Criminal Justice, English, Economics, and the Interdisciplinary Studies Department.
- My contact information is:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Text: 978-587-1312