Skip to main content
Limiting Initial Results
- Initial search results are usually huge sets.
- Make the results more relevant by placing these 3 limits:
- Full text
- tells the system to only bring up citations with the whole articles
- Date range
- perhaps the last 10 years?
- maybe more recent depending on the topic
- Scholarly articles for this topic began in 2006.
- We'll take that date. No need to adjust.
- Scholarly articles
- The assignment asks you to find scholarly articles
- These might be called "Academic Journals," "Peer-Reviewed Journals"
- Unfortunately, there are very few, if any scholarly articles about Bad Bunny.
- You could use popular magazine articles about the group and then search for related, but more general articles in scholarly journals.