Education Resource Area
Education resources located in the library (2nd floor) include:
- Education, curriulum and children's book collections, shelved in Library of Congress order.
- 29,000 books shelved as a unit in the second floor Education Resource Area. Each of these items has Educ Res preceding its Library of Congress classification in the catalog.
- SELECT books, big books, kits, test books and leveled readers, shelved in the second floor Education Resource Area.
- ERA Print periodicals: alphabetically listed by title with the ERA periodical collection.
- ERA Reference books, shelved on the 1st ERA shelf.
For information on additional resources, including databases, please see the Education LibGuide.
Contact and Guide Information
Jason Soohoo is the Education Reference and Instruction Librarian. firstname.lastname@example.org
978.542.6967 Please contact him to request instructional sessions and for research assistance.
Rukmal Ryder is also available for assistance.
This guide is created and maintained by Rukmal Ryder.
From Dr. Diane Bushner's Endowment Fund - ERA Cart
Thank You - SSU School of Education and late Dr. Diane Bushner (former education faculty member)
SSU Library Tour
SSU Library Education Resource Area Tour
Tuesday, Apr 25, 2017 to Tuesday, May 2, 2017: ERA Book DisplayEducation Resource Area Poetry Book Display
Thursday, May 4, 2017: ERA Graphic Novels DisplayEducation Resource Area Graphic Novels Display