Skip to main content
- This guide introduces you to EndNote, a free bibliographic citation management system.
- Though using EndNote is a bit more involved than using EasyBib or the Citation Machine, I can assure you that the extra effort is well worth it.
- Testing of both EasyBib and the Citation Machine found that both tied researchers up with unnecessary distractions.
- Both utilities for example, required users to sit though silly videos before allowing them to view their bibliographies.
- EndNote is a professional system that does not involve such nonsense.
- Much time has been spent going through steps involved in using EndNote in tandem with the Academic Search database.
- Screen shots illustrate key steps.
- If you find a step confusing, please contact me (see below). I would be happy to change the guide if things could be clearer!
- My contact information is:
- Email: email@example.com
- Text 978-587-1312