Best Darn Librarians in the Business! Call on us Today!!
Email: Nancy Dennis
Email: Margaret Andrews
Sport, Fitness, Leisure
Email: Nancy George
Email: Catherine Fahey
Email: Zachary Newell
Science & Technology:
Chemistry & Physics
Email: Jason Soohoo
Social Sciences I:
Email: Carol Zoppel
Social Sciences II:
Email: Tara Fitzpatrick
Why the Library?
We're Open for Business!
1. Not everything is on the Internet
2. Not everything on the Internet is Free
3. The Internet is Not Very Organized
4. There is no quality control on the Internet
5. Sources on the Internet can be harder to verify
6. The Internet is too new for some things
7. Library online resources are available 24/7
8. The Internet is a mile wide and an inch deep
9. You're already paying for the library
10. Real live people can help you use our library
This list is adapted from Mark Herring's 10 Reasons Why the Internet Is No Substitute for a Library, which originally appeared in American Libraries, April 2001, p. 76-78.
ssc_library on Twitter
Salem State University Library: Reference Services
Salem State University Library
352 Lafayette St., Salem, MA 01970