Skip to main content
Proxy Server Problems Spring 2016
- Due to the installation of a new proxy server by Information Technology, you may encounter problems getting into our databases from off-campus.
- Even when you correctly go the right database, you may face a message that says that you do not have access.
- The problem is less severe with Chrome - both for pcs and macs.
- It may be helpful to clear your cache and make sure you are using the most up to date browser.
- To help me document the extent of the problem, and have leverage with the Library administration, please send an email to Nancy Dennis:
email@example.com when you encounter a problem.
Need Help with Any Research Problems?
- If you have any problems getting the full-text of articles, identifying key words that work, or anything else, please contact me (Nancy Dennis) at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
, Geological Sciences
, Hospitality Industries
, Interdisciplinary Studies
, Library - General Guides
, Plant Science
, Popular Science
, Summer Bridge