Password Change Links
Welcome to NOBLE's Catalog from Evergreen!
Evergreen is the name of the software the SSU library, and other members of NOBLE, use to power the online catalog and process circulation transactions.
Evergreen offers some features our previous software did not, as well as many of the same features patrons are used to.
New features include options to:
- Receive hold alerts via text message
- Create a username, in place of your library barcode, to log into your library account
- Set and reset your password (formerly known as PIN) online without help from staff
- Modify and suspend holds
- A catalog that allows patrons to search SalemState Library's holdings and the holdings of other NOBLE libraries.
- Options for patrons to place and cancel holds and make renewals without staff help.
Use the Tabs above to learn more about all of these features!
Our thanks to Joe St. Germain of McQuade Library, Merrimack College, who created the original version of this guide and allowed us to copy and adapt it.
Salem State University Library: Reference Services
Salem State University Library
352 Lafayette St., Salem, MA 01970