Nancy Dennis, Business and Economics Librarian, can be contacted by email, text, and phone:
Landline (Office): 978-542-6218
CC255B (Inside the Bertolon Administrative suite, second floor)
Lib210D (Inside the Instructional Librarians suite, second floor)
Hours are posted in both locations.
- This purpose of this guide is to guide you to primary sources for researching the car wash industry.
- These are the main sources of information:
- Industry reports from various Library databases
- US Census Bureau statistical compilations and industry snapshots
- Periodical and news articles relevant to the industry
- Step One: Identify the NAICS and SIC Codes for your industry.
- Step Two: Locate a report for your industry in IBISWorld, GMID, Standard & Poor's, or Business Source Premier.
- Step Three: Locate government overviews and statistics.
- Step Four: Scan the periodical literature for your industry.
- Search for "car washes" to find relevant articles.
Nancy C. Dennis, Business and Economics Librarian
Offices: Bertolon 255B (Tues, Thurs, & Fri) Lib210D (Mon & Wed)