The Search Strategy
- What are you asked to find?
- A book by an expert in managerial communications.
- Three to five current articles describing the latest thinking in the field.
- "Current" means within the past year.
- One to two articles on the historical perspective of the field.
- What did people think about the topic in the past?
- When was the topic first studied?
- How has debate on the topic evolved over the years?
- What is the current thinking?
- What are different opinions on the topic?
- What evidence do proponents of different opinions cite to justify their positions?
- Find 2-3 TED talks on your topic.
- What do the experts here say about your topic?
Nancy C. Dennis, Business and Economics Librarian
Offices: Bertolon 255B (Tues, Thurs, & Fri) Lib210D (Mon & Wed)