Some Useful Databases
Arts & Humanities
- MLA International Bibliography
- Communication & Mass Media Complete
- Art Abstracts
- International Index of Music Periodicals
- Criminal Justice Abstracts
- America:History and Life
- Historical Abstracts
- Early American Newspapers, Series I, 1690-1876
- Early American Newspapers, Series II, 1758-1922;
- Education Research Complete
These state and local govenment sources provide statistical data and analysis.
Boston Redevelopment Authority Research and Publications Provided by the RDA, research and publications on such topics as the 2000 census, housing, foreign-born in Boston, labor market, etc.
Mass Benchmarks Massachusetts State Data Center. A program of the UMass Donahue Institute's Economic and Public Policy Research Unit. Part of the state data center program established by the U.S. Census Bureau.
Mass.gov Search for statistics via the website of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.